Committees and Board Details - International Automotive Remarketers Alliance
The IARA Canadian Remarketing Committee represents Canadian Remarketing, overseeing several sub-committees including Membership, Education, Awards and Recognition, Press & PR, Legislation, Compliance and Regulations, and Technology & Standards that address unique Canadian Remarketing issues.
The mission of the Canadian Committee is to "encourage professional development and education in the Canadian remarketing industry".
- Promote the Canadian Remarketing Industry
- Conduct Educational Conferences to discuss current events and industry trends
- Promote and adapt the IARA Certification Program among its members in Canada
- Provide a venue for developing standards in the Canadian Remarketing industry
- Become a recognized industry source for remarketing industry advice for proposed National or Provincial rules and regulations